Firstlogic Solutions is an SAP Gold Partner and proud member of the Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG), Data & Marketing Association (DMA) and the National Postal Forum (NPF). Every year, the Firstlogic Solutions team attends the SAP Field Kickoff Meeting (FKOM), SAP SAPPHIRE & ASUG conferences and exhibits at the DMA and NPF annual conferences to meet with our loyal customers and meet new friends.
SAP Gold Partner
Firstlogic Solutions is a leading SAP Gold Partner delivering software and services for the SAP Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and SAP BI Analytics solutions. This achievement enables Firstlogic data and analytics experts to assess customer’s requirements, design software solutions, deliver proof-of-value engagements and build winning proposals to deliver successful solutions to customers.
- Regardless of your company size or industry – an SAP partner like Firstlogic can help you buy, build, implement, service, support and run the SAP solution that best fits your unique needs.
- The SAP Partner Ecosystem enables SAP customers to connect, collaborate, and co-innovate with a global community of trusted partners and forward-thinking companies.
Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG)
Firstlogic Solutions is an active member of the Americas’ SAP Users’ Group (ASUG). For 25 years, ASUG members have been at the forefront of digital transformation, and they have always had the company of fellow visionaries and pioneers who understood the potential of SAP technology and the path ahead. ASUG members are the collaborators, drivers, and inventors that move the industry forward. And they’re just getting started. You see, ASUG isn’t a place or a thing. It’s a connection—between professionals seeking the best ideas, answers, and advice on how to stay ahead of an ever-evolving technology landscape.
- From the outside, we’re a huge organization of more than 100,000 members from thousands of companies—from global enterprises to startups—spanning traditional and emerging industries across North America.
- But the real power of ASUG lies in informal partnerships formed through knowledge-sharing and commitment to a common cause.
- ASUG has witnessed hundreds of these informal partnerships formed over 25 years, leading to thousands of problems solved day after day.
- So the true story of our success isn’t measured in years, but in the lasting partnerships we help create, every day.
National Postal Forum (NPF)
Firstlogic Solutions is an active sponsor and exhibitor of the National Postal Forum (NPF). The NPF is a not-for-profit educational corporation, established in 1968 by a group of major postal customers/mailers who were committed to an ongoing partnership with the USPS.
- The NPF’s goal has always been to provide education to business mailers and communication/feed-back between the USPS and its business customers for a more responsive and efficient mail communications system.
- The NPF Mission is to assist the United States Postal Service in building relationships with mailers and educating them in the most effective and efficient use of the products and services offered by the United States Postal Service.
Data & Marketing Association (DMA)
Firstlogic Solutions is an active member and exhibitor of the Data & Marketing Association (DMA). The DMA is the community that champions deeper consumer engagement and business value through the innovative and responsible use of data-driven marketing.
- DMA’s membership and Board of Directors are made up of today’s leading tech and data innovators, brand marketers, agencies, service providers and media companies.
- By representing the entire marketing ecosystem – from demand side to supply side – DMA is uniquely positioned to bring win/win solutions to the market and ensure that innovative and disruptive marketing technology and techniques can be quickly applied for ROI.
- Today’s DMA brings together a remarkable community of leaders in the data, marketing, media and technology ecosystem.
- DMA provides the Advocacy, Innovation, Education and Connections that are generating measurable business results today for our members and nurturing the next generation of data scientists, data-inspired creatives, data technologists and data-driven marketers who are pushing the boundaries of marketing.
National Etailing & Mailing Organization of America (NEMOA)
Firstlogic Solutions is a proud member of the National Etailing & Mailing Organization of America (NEMOA). NEMOA is one of the nation’s most active multichannel merchant associations dedicated exclusively to the catalog/multichannel industry.
- NEMOA’s mission is to educate, connect, and inspire multi-channel direct marketers so they can evolve their marketing strategies, overcome challenges, and grow their businesses.
- They achieve this through two educational summits each year and through memberships which provide access to content, an industry job board, and discounted summit registrations.
- NEMOA member companies come from all across the US, Canada and Europe – you don’t need to be a member to attend a NEMOA event.
- Over the past 70 years, NEMOA’s membership has become more diversified, including printers, list brokers, service bureaus and other suppliers to mail order businesses.
- Today, with over 200 corporate members from across the country, NEMOA is one of the nation’s largest professional organizations dedicated exclusively to the catalog/e-tail industry.
2018-2019 Hot Companies - Mailing Systems Technology
Firstlogic Solutions is a proud to be listed in the 2018-2019 Hot Companies issue of the August 2018 issue of Mailing Systems Technology magazine.
Since 1988, Mailing Systems Technology has been providing valuable information to the mailing and printing industry. The magazine has been praised for its outstanding editorial on all the issues that managers face in the mail center, from labor issues to budget preparation, equipment selection, software investments and everything in between.
Firstlogic’s DQ10 software combines file preparation, address quality, data enhancement, and matching/consolidation in a single, comprehensive data quality suite. Since 1984, data-driven companies have turned to Firstlogic’s products to care for some of their most valuable assets — the data that fuels their businesses.