Firstlogic Solutions is an SAP Gold Partner and proud member of the Data & Marketing Association (DMA) and the National Postal Forum (NPF). Every year, the Firstlogic Solutions team attends the SAP Field Kickoff Meeting (FKOM) and the SAP SAPPHIRE conference and exhibits at the DMA and NPF annual conferences to meet with our loyal customers and meet new friends.
SAP Gold Partner
Firstlogic Solutions is a leading SAP Gold Partner delivering software and services for the SAP Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and SAP BI Analytics solutions. This achievement enables Firstlogic data and analytics experts to assess customer’s requirements, design software solutions, deliver proof-of-value engagements and build winning proposals to deliver successful solutions to customers.
- Regardless of your company size or industry – an SAP partner like Firstlogic can help you buy, build, implement, service, support and run the SAP solution that best fits your unique needs.
- The SAP Partner Ecosystem enables SAP customers to connect, collaborate, and co-innovate with a global community of trusted partners and forward-thinking companies.
Data & Marketing Association (DMA)
The DMA is the community that champions deeper consumer engagement and business value through the innovative and responsible use of data-driven marketing.
- DMA’s membership and Board of Directors are made up of today’s leading tech and data innovators, brand marketers, agencies, service providers and media companies.
- By representing the entire marketing ecosystem – from demand side to supply side – DMA is uniquely positioned to bring win/win solutions to the market and ensure that innovative and disruptive marketing technology and techniques can be quickly applied for ROI.
National Postal Forum (NPF)
The NPF is a not-for-profit educational corporation, established in 1968 by a group of major postal customers/mailers who were committed to an ongoing partnership with the USPS.
- The NPF’s goal has always been to provide education to business mailers and communication/feed-back between the USPS and its business customers for a more responsive and efficient mail communications system.
- The NPF Mission is to assist the United States Postal Service in building relationships with mailers and educating them in the most effective and efficient use of the products and services offered by the United States Postal Service.