Address Verification Software
Validate and verify your address data by checking them against official Postal Authority databases. Increase delivery rates, minimize returned mail and realize postal discounts.
How it works
We take you through the Address Verification lifecycle
Connect address datasources to our enterprise-class cleansing transforms. Then, you'll be ready to validate and verify your address data. Increase delivery rates, minimize returned mail and realize postal discounts.
- 1InputConnect and integrate data from multiple disparate data sources
- 2ParseIdentify individual data elements within your address data and break them out into their component parts
- 3Correct & StandardizeEliminate common spelling mistakes & format address data to comply with industry standards & improve mail delivery
- 4VerifyConfirm an address’s existence against the official USPS address database. Check whether the address is residential or business and if the address is deliverable using USPS Delivery Point Validation (DPV)
- 5OutputMerge validated data back to multiple disparate data sources or produce customized output files to use in your organization's workflow
Supported Use Cases
Real-time address suggestion
Provide a real-time list of suggested addresses to your customers as they complete billing & shipping address data.
Real-time address verification
With our real-time data quality APIs, developers can very easily deploy real-time point of entry address verification & validation into their application workflow.
Automated address cleansing
Run scheduled address cleansing jobs against your marketing & customer address databases.
USPS & Canada postal discounts
Cleansing your addresses with our software will qualify you for bulk mailing discounts with the USPS & Canda Post.
What Firstlogic address verification software can do
Industry-grade address cleanse transforms and National Change of Address corrections.
CASS Address Cleansing & standardization.Parse address fields into its respective components, then match each of them against the standardized UPSP® database to validate their accuracy, and constructs the address in a way such that it follows the standardized address format.
USPS® ZIP + 4®
USPS carrier routes
Address verification.With Firstlogic's extensive address verification capabilities, you can not only verify an address’s existence against an official address database, but also check whether the address is residential or business, confirm it right down to the apartment and suite number, and add secondary information to improve mail delivery.
NCOA corrections.Keep track of your customers' changing addresses as they move.
A wide range of software options
As an SAP Partner, we offer solutions around both Firstlogic and SAP software, allowing us to meet your need regardless of company size or use-case.
Firstlogic Data Quality IQ Suite
Simple, easy-to-use suite of data quality applications for U.S. and Canada file preparation, address cleansing, geocoding, data cleansing & matching. A good fit for any sized company. Our Data Quality Suite offers an à la carte selection process so you only purchase what is tailor-made to your use case.
SAP Data Services Platform
Centralized enterprise platform for global data profiling, data integration, address cleansing, data cleansing, geocoding and matching. Ideal for mid-market and enterprise data-driven companies and service providers.
Data Quality. Delivered.
For over 35 years, Firstlogic products have set the standard for data quality software. We have decades of experience handling the irregularities and pitfalls that arise when working with customer data & addresses. Firstlogic specializes in providing self-managed, on-premise or in-cloud data quality software that is performant and ready for large datasets.
As a provider of USPS CASS-certified software, we use authoritative data to keep your addresses correct, up-to-date and standardized.
- Battle-tested with35+Years of Firstlogic Software in production
- AlwaysUnlimitedRecords processed per server
- Up to64coresOf multi-theaded performance supported
Ready to get started?
Request a demo or talk to our sales team today