National Postal Forum 2023
Firstlogic is all set to be a sponsor and exhibitor at the 2023 National Postal Forum, which will be held from May 21-24 in Charlotte, NC. We will be showcasing the Firstlogic Data Quality (DQ) IQ Suite and SAP Data Services (DS) platform – products with enhanced precision, performance and productivity.
The National Postal Forum (NPF) is the premier mailing and shipping conference that works directly with the United States Postal Service (USPS) to provide the most comprehensive educational and networking platform available.
Offering 100+ educational workshops, USPS Officer-led sessions and the largest industry trade show, the NPF offers a good opportunity for industry professionals to learn, collaborate and grow their business. If you have the opportunity to attend, we’d love for you to stop by our booth to say hi and talk data.
At this conference, we will be highlighting our two main data quality offerings:
Firstlogic’s Data Quality IQ Suite:
- Address IQ® – Address Validation & Geocoding
- Address IQ™ SDK- Address Quality Software APIs
- DataRight IQ® – Data Cleansing & Enhancement
- Match IQ® – Deduplication & Householding
- Workflow IQ® – Data Quality Software APIs
- Enhance IQ® – Data Quality Hybrid On-premise Software/In-Cloud Processing
SAP Data Services 4.2 platform, which includes the world-class software:
- SAP® Information Steward – Global Data Profiling & Monitoring
- SAP® Data Quality Management – Global Address Cleansing & Geocoding
- SAP® Data Integrator – Global ETL Data Integration
Data Governance and Information Quality (DGIQ) Conference 2022
Firstlogic is all set to be a sponsor at the Data Governance and Information Quality (DGIQ) conference. We’ll be exhibiting at this year’s event, which will be held December 5-9 in Washington, DC. We look forward to this conference every year as an opportunity to meet with our customers and stay up to date on […]
What in the World is Geocoding?
Geocoding connects a postal address to a physical point on the planet. Adding this information to a corporate database enables marketers to do many things they cannot do with addresses alone. Today we will learn how geocoding works, the levels of accuracy involved, and how organizations can take advantage of this data in mailed and […]