Firstlogic® DQ software is designed for high precision, performance and productivity. This batch version allows your company to run high volumes of data in your secured on-premise data center or a virtual-cloud data center like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure. Available on Windows®, Linux®, Solaris® and AIX®.
File Preparation is the step where marketers define characteristics of their jobs and identify the data to be used. This module guides you through the process, provides a critical data review opportunity, and allows you to predict volumes for targeted list segments, versions, or timed distribution.
- Create your format and definition files and link them to your input file.
- Count and sort on fields in your data.
- Convert file types and merge multiple files into one input file.
- Create several smaller filters and join them together in different combinations based on your business needs.
- Link the filters to specific output files.
- Count the number of records that will be included in each output file based on your criteria.
- Datasheet View shows the field names as column headings with record data listed below.
- Format Editor View allows format modification and shows your data with the defined field names.
- Format Definition window is where you set your field names, types, and lengths.
- Definition Field Mapping enables mapping of input file fields to application input fields.
- Data Selection allows you to create new output files using one or more filters on an input file or by joining input fields to create a new output layout.
Address Correction & Encoding
Firstlogic ACE provides USPS® CASS™, NCOALink®, and DSF2® address cleansing, as well as address level geocoding for the United States. Choose the address correction and enhancement services appropriate for each job using ACE’s menu-driven interface or edit simple job files. Firstlogic ACE is powered by the world-class SAP® DQM platform.
- US National Directory (Zip + 4®) – Appends data to your addresses such as ZIP+4 codes, carrier routes, and eLOT data.
- CASS™ – Validates and corrects addresses, ensuring complete, correct, and current data using the powerful SAP CASS-Certified ACE address engine and CASS directories.
- DPV® – Determines if addresses are valid USPS delivery points.
- LACSLink® – Converts rural route, highway contract, and rural route box number addresses to street addresses.
- SuiteLink® – Adds secondary suite information to business addresses.
- NCOALink® – Leverages SAP Mover ID software to identify over 40 million Americans who move every year.
- RDI™ – Determines whether an address is residential or commercial.
- Z4CHANGE – Provides a cost-effective means of limiting processing to those addresses with ZIP+4 changes in the last 12 months.
- DSF2® Ready – Generates delivery sequence sorting information, including address information such as seasonal, vacant, residential, and business indicators.
- Geocoding – assign latitude and longitude at the address-level or parcel-level accuracy.
- Firstlogic’s DQ platform meets USPS® CASS™ requirements by leveraging CASS Certified™ SAP America, Inc. ACE 08.06.00.N software.
USPS NCOALink® Certified Platform
- NCOALink® Certified Product: SAP America, Inc. Mover ID 6.4
- Provides National Change of Address software for 18-month End User Mailer (EUM) and Limited Service Provider (LSP) or 48-month Full Service Provider (FSP).
- Firstlogic’s DQ platform meets Move Update requirements by leveraging our partnership with SAP. Users acquire SAP’s Mover ID solution and work directly with SAP to meet USPS® certification. Firstlogic guides customers through the certification process.
- SAP America, Inc. is a certified licensed NCOALink Interface Distributor of the United States Postal Service®.
USPS DSF2® Ready
- USPS DSF2®Ready Product: SAP America, Inc. ACE 08.06.00.N
- Provides second generation Delivery Sequence File with vacant, residential, business and seasonal address information.
- Firstlogic’s DQ platform will enable users to achieve the highest level of address quality by leveraging our partnership with SAP. Users certify directly with the USPS for DSF2® certification. Firstlogic guides customers through the certification process.
Windows® & Linux®
Firstlogic DataRight IQ®
Data Parsing, Standardization & Enhancement
Firstlogic DataRight IQ parses, standardizes, and enhances all types of data, including names, firms, email addresses, phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, and dates, as well as user-defined patterns and data.
- Non-address data parsing, standardization and enhancement.
- User-defined pattern matching support.
- List conversion for up to 255 input files in any record layout and/or one of four file types. (ASCII, delimited, dBase3, EBCDIC).
- Intelligent casing.
- User modifiable dictionaries for parsing and capitalization.
- Gender determination and pre-name (Mr./Ms.) assignment.
- Match standards (nicknames) for individuals (i.e. Margaret and Peg).
- Search and replace functions.
- Input and output record filtering.
- Firstlogic scripting for output field creation or filtering of output data.
- Up to 12 lines of floating name and address data within a record.
Windows® & Linux®
Data Parsing, Matching & Consolidation
Firstlogic Match/Consolidate provides powerful data matching, deduplication, householding and consolidation by leveraging sophisticated matching algorithms to identify unique relationships.
- Address and Non-Address data parsing, matching and consolidation.
- Quickly uncover relationships within one or multiple data sources.
- Identify duplicates to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Combine both internal and external data into a single file to create a streamlined view of your customers.
- Match and consolidate account records to create a single, complete view of customer addresses.
- Detect and eliminate duplicates so you can delete them from your customer database and mailing lists.
- Use “householding” techniques to identify members of the same household or to identify employees of a single company at the corporate level.
- Define and implement your own business rules to identify customers within data sets.
- Process multiple sets of business rules so you can identify hidden relationships in your data.
- Assign unique identification numbers for records to create relationships between different sets of data.
- Selectively choose data on a field-by-field basis to build a “best” consolidated record.
- Combine records by matching different forms of the same name or firm such as “Beth” and “Elizabeth” or “AT&T and “ATT.”
- Utilize suppression lists to remove records that shouldn’t be included in a campaign.
Windows® & Linux®
Firstlogic PAF Manager®
NCOALink® and DSF2® Processing Acknowledgement Form (PAF) Management
The collection of information on the Processing Acknowledgement Form (PAF) is required by the Privacy Act of 1974 for NCOALink® processing and 39 USC 412 for DSF2® processing. The United States Postal Service® (USPS®) requires that each NCOALink® or DSF2® Licensee have a completed PAF for each of their NCOALink® and DSF2® customers prior to providing the services. The Licensee is also required by the USPS to retain a copy of the completed form for each of its customers and to obtain an updated PAF from each of its customers at minimum once per year.
Firstlogic PAF Manager is a streamlined Processing Acknowledgement Form (PAF) information management system for USPS® NCOALink® and DSF2® Licensees which allows users to conveniently maintain current PAF data and documentation.
- Create a new PAF and generate a PDF ready for customer signature
- Easily see warnings on PAFs about to expire within a specified timeframe
- Renew and modify an existing PAF
- Enter Licensee information once and it will autofill when creating a new PAF
- Edit Broker/Agent or List Administrator Information
- Attach signed forms to a PAF record in the database
- Search & Display PAF Forms
Comply With USPS PAF Process
- This tool helps users build their company’s PAF procedures and adhere to strict USPS PAF guidelines.
Simple User Interface
- Users can easily search the PAF database to create, renew or modify a PAF, then generate a PAF PDF document ready for signatures. Simply attach signed PDF’s to the PAF database.
Easily Manage Required Attachments
- The application manages attached forms required for the PAF process. Select which forms to copy to renewed or modified PAF’s.
Save Time Entering Licensee Information
- Enter licensee information only once. The application auto-populates new PAF’s with stored data.
Simplify NAICS Data Lookup
- Import North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) data and simply lookup the appropriate code without leaving the Firstlogic PAF Manager.
Supported Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, SAP SQL Anywhere, Oracle
Workflow API Software
Firstlogic® DQ software is designed for high precision, performance and productivity. This real-time version allows your company to integrate address cleansing, data cleansing and matching capabilities directly into your existing workflows or custom real-time applications via Java, .net or C++ APIs. Available on Windows®, Linux®, Solaris® and AIX®.
Firstlogic DQ Workflow APIs
Firstlogic DQ Workflow APIs allow customers to embed address cleansing, data cleansing, matching and enhancement capabilities inside custom workflow applications. These JAVA, .Net and C++ API’s ensure the integrity and completeness of data and can maximize developer productivity for operational, analytic, or governance initiatives.
- Embed data quality capabilities within your custom workflows and applications.
- Simple, light and flexible Java, .Net and C++ APIs for software development ease of use.
- Integrate U.S. Address Cleansing options including CASS, NCOALink 18/48 month and DSF2
- Integrate U.S. Geocoding to add latitude & longitude to addresses.
- Integrate International Address Cleansing for up to 220 Countries.
- Integrate Data Cleansing for name and firm parsing, standardizing and validating with the pre-built data dictionary.
- Integrate Matching capability for data de-duplication, relationship identification and householding.
- Deploy real-time point of entry validation and matching for potential duplicates.
Windows®, Linux®, AIX®, Solaris®