Use the latest in address quality techniques to better target new customers while avoiding non-targeted groups through suppression lists.
In today’s world of unlimited digital marketing touch points, prospects and customers still enjoy the physical aspect of holding a mail piece in their hands. Direct mail is a form of direct marketing employed by for-profit businesses, charities and other non-profits, political campaigns, and other organizations. Direct mail encompasses a wide variety of marketing materials, including brochures, catalogs, postcards, newsletters and sales letters. Advertisers often refine direct mail practices into targeted mailings whereby mail is sent following mailing list address and data cleansing and enhancement to select recipients considered most likely to respond positively. This reduces costs for mailers by narrowing the mailing universe to only the most likely audience.
- Analyze and prepare your direct mailing lists for address cleansing, data cleansing and matching.
- Parse, standardize and correct your mailing lists using the latest USPS® CASS™ address directories to increase deliverable rates ensuring prospects and customers get your mail piece.
- Leverage the extensive USPS® CASS™ data directories including Zip+4®, eLot®, DPV®, LACSLink®, SuiteLink®, RDI™ and Z4Change for more precise addressing cleansing and enhancement.
- Identify moves on your mailing list from those 40 million Americans who move every year and update your list with the new addresses from the USPS® NCOALink® data directories.
- Increase your postage discounts with USPS® DSF2® processing for high saturation mailings.
- Target prospects and customers with the precision of latitude and longitude geocoding for pinpoint accuracy at the address level interpolated or parcel level roof top.
- Discover prospect and customer relationships to enable Householding techniques to eliminate duplicate mailings and lowering printing and postage costs.
- Recognize individual and firm name aliases to assist in consolidating records and creating a single 360-view of individuals and firms for more effective mailing campaigns.
- Detect individuals and firms to suppress from your mailing list including DMA Do-Not-Mail, deceased, prison, nursing home, bankruptcy and more.
- Create and maintain required USPS® Processing Acknowledgement Form (PAF) information for NCOALink change of address processing of your mailing lists.
- Leverage the power of the SAP America USPS® CASS™ and NCOALink® certified engines built on the world-class ACE® platform with over 30 years of proven development.
of all US mail is addressed incorrectly
of stored US addresses decay in quality every year
of people relocate each year